12 March 2010

March Show & Chance Encounters

Show at Uncommon Grounds in Downtown Burlington

Mixed media work & limited edition prints on display March 1-28.  A portion of each sale is donated to organizations that help protect & provide for people in need.

Grab a cup of joe and check it out! 

Hours: Monday-Friday, 7AM-8PM; Saturday, 8AM-9AM; Sunday, 9AM-7PM.


"Urban Landscape" SOLD

On another note, I recently sold "Rural Landscape" to a wonderful woman who was giving it as a gift to her partner.  She serendipitously came upon my work and recognized it as mine because of a piece that her partner had given to her a couple of years ago ("Five Years").  I love the random yet cyclical nature of the circumstances surrounding this couple's relationship and my art work.  They now own two of my favorite pieces & I couldn't be happier about it.  Thank you Claire & Philip for supporting local artists!

"Rural Landscape"
acrylic & oil pastel
5 ½ X 13
10 X 18 framed 

No comments:

Post a Comment